Sunday, May 22, 2016

My Summer Trip - A Year Late



















I have not posted anything on this Blog for about a year now. I know some of you must think that I am dead and gone because of it.

Well, you might think that if anyone actually followed this blog and cared about my travels. But, seeing as nobody has ever really visited this page, I am not really worried. I am not dead anyways, so sorry to frighten you.

Last summer I went on a road trip. The picture above is basically a route that I took on this road trip. Some of the smaller stops are not included in this picture, but it gives you a pretty good idea about how far we went, how long it took, and what sights were scene along the way. Totaled about 5 weeks of travel, 8k miles of driving, seeing more parts of the United States than I ever had before. From the mountain views in Colorado, to the Redwoods in California, the red rocks of New Mexico, and everything in between, it was a great trip. Not to mention the 2 weddings that I went to along the way. Both of which were awesome. Seeing people you love get married is an awesome thing!

But alas that trip had to end, it wasn't the summer that never ended. (Though it felt like it during some parts of that drive) School started again, and as a teacher, I had to be there. But seeing as the school year is winding down (3 more weeks!!!) I was thinking about where am I going to go/what am I going to do this summer. Can't wait! Hopefully I am able to keep up with this better this summer! To everyone reading, lets go see the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment